Have you looked at all the active real estate listings in the Mt. Pleasant / Charleston area, but still cant find the perfect home? Are you considering building a new home or renovating an existing one? In the video posted below, Bob Brennaman talks to Wes Whittle of Eastech Development to get firsthand information about what it takes to build a new home — or redo an older residence — in the Lowcountry.
In this informative video, the two real estate professionals discuss frequently asked questions such as:
1) What is the cost per square foot to build a new home in Mount Pleasant / Charleston?
2) How do I create a budget for my new home or renovation?
3) How can out-of-town buyers effectively oversee a building project?
4) What are the most important things to look for when hiring a builder?
5) What are some of the most important considerations when deciding to build a new home ?
6) What features are necessary for homes to be flood- and hurricane-safe?
Yes, building a new home can be stressful and overwhelming, but engaging with experienced real estate professionals who are familiar with the market can significantly improve your experience. Do you have questions about building a home in Mount Pleasant? Please don’t hesitate contacting Bob Brennaman at 843-345-6074.
My name is Megan and I live in Ohio. My 8th grade language arts class is doing a project called future city, if you would like to look it up it is futurecity.org. Anyways we are looking for a place to start our ” future city” and we are thinking about choosing Charleston, SC. We were wondering if there is any modifications you do to make it easier to build. Like is the soil underneath to wet to hold a house & what you do to fix that. If you do use any modifications then please let me know.
Thank you for your time,