Are you looking for real estate in Mt. Pleasant? Depending on your real estate checklist, Darrell Creek might be a good choice for you. The area is one of Mt. Pleasant’s newer communities and balances country living with the conveniences of city life. Subject to architectural review, the homes in Darrel Creek are absolutely gorgeous. Many have been built, but plenty of lots remain if you’re interested in a new construction.
Here is a rundown of what you’ll find in this upper Mt. Pleasant subdivision.
- 291 single-family lots in the neighborhood for custom building
- Minimum home size requirements:
****Interior Lots — One story = 1,800 sq. ft., Two story = 2,000 sq. ft. (first floor at lest 1,600 sq. ft.)
****Marsh Lots — One story = 2,000 sq. ft., Two story = 2,200 sq. ft. (first floor at least 1,700 sq. ft.)
****Waterfront Lots — One story = 2,200 sq. ft., Two story = 2,500 sq. ft. (first floor at least 1,900 sq. ft.)
- Community swimming pool, tennis courts and dock
- Lots range from one-half to over an acre
- Old-growth oak and pine trees throughout the neighborhood
- Many lots overlook Darrell Creek or the marsh
- Public schools zoned for Darrell Creek are Wando High, Cario Middle, Pinckney Elementary and Laurel Hill Primary
- If you’re looking for a large lot in Mt. Pleasant, Darrell Creek is one of THE neighborhoods to consider
- One of the closest neighborhoods to Wando High School
- A lot of new development occurring in upper Mount Pleasant, including shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, fitness centers, grocery stores and more
- Darrell Creek connects to the new mixed-use Carolina Park development, providing a back-road link to Park West and Highway 41
- Outskirts of the town of Mount Pleasant
- Once you turn off Highway 17, you have about a two-mile drive before you reach the neighborhood
- Distance to Charleston International Airport: 25 miles
- Distance to historic downtown Charleston: 15 miles
- Distance to Isle of Palms Beaches: 11 miles
- Distance to Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre: 7 miles
We recently took a drive out to Mount Pleasant’s Darrell Creek neighborhood and brought our video camera along. View the video tour of Darrell Creek real estate below. And contact Bob Brennaman at 843-345-6074 if you would like an individualized, in-person tour of real estate in the Darrel Creek area.
Here is a map of just a few of the amenities close to the Darrell Creek community. More are popping up everyday it seems!
View Darrell Creek and nearby Amenities in a larger map